No doubt you are selling yourself way too short with that negative thinking and the folks on Twitter seem to agree.
On Tuesday, tweeters shared the things they’re looking for in a potential date using the hashtag #10thingsimattractedto. The big surprise? Most people were entirely reasonable about what they expect in a partner.
Here’s what they tweeted. What are you looking for when it comes to a great date or potential mate?
- Someone who isn’t afraid to show their emotions
- A man with manners who treats me with respect
- Guys who don’t cheat
- Men who are good with children and animals
- Combination of compassion, intellect, sense of humor and humility
- Self respect, confidence, Intelligence, Honesty, Modesty, Ambition, Perceptive
- Easy to talk to
The Real Cougar Woman is a 5-carat diamond who knows the importance of taking care of her health, beauty, relationships, finances and spirituality. Linda Franklin says, ”there’s no stopping a woman who has a strong belief system, passion and a dream. All things are possible”. Linda’s book, Don’t Ever Call Me Ma’am helps women of all ages tap into their power and live life to the fullest.