If you were totally honest about what turns you on, what would you be sharing with your partner?
Here’s what some woman have said:
‘It takes me longer to orgasm than you – don’t rush me’
In order to feel like sex, I need to be emotionally turned on, as well as physically stimulated.
- Words are aphrodisiacs to me. If you want more sex, talk to me more.
- The more housework you do, the more I will feel like sex. I’ll be less tired and will feel more like an equal partner than a slave.
- I also want to initiate sex but I don’t have time to work up an appetite if you make a move on me daily.
- It takes me longer to orgasm than you and it’s more difficult. Don’t rush me.
- Be gentler. My skin is thinner and more sensitive than yours. What feels normal to you, often hurts me.
- Don’t assume I only want romantic sex. I’m also up for wilder, lustier sex now and then.
- Don’t hassle me for sex after I’ve said no. It makes me feel unsexy, rather than turned on.
- Accept that I’m probably not going to orgasm purely through intercourse. I need clitoral stimulation.. This doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy intercourse, it’s just the way my body is designed.
If you’re not getting what you need to be sexually satisfied – try asking for it. Any man worth his salt will appreciate your input.