- Make sure your skirt covers your kneecaps if your knees are unattractive
- If you have knock knees wear a skirt that is soft and floaty
- Wear ultra sheer nude hose combined with nude (flesh toned) shoes to create a long lean line to your leg.
- Avoid skirts with a lot of pattern and detail, especially skirts with detail at the hemline. Put the color, pattern, any detail or embellishment near your face to draw the eye up.
- Wear medium to high heels to elongate your legs. A lower vamp also elongates your leg, as do pointy vs round or square toed shoes.
- Avoid ankle straps which cut you off at the ankle and make you look shorter.
- Try a self tanner that doesn’t streak or look orangey. Darker legs look more toned and they also hide those spider veins.
Best of luck trying these things and remember no one is looking at your legs if you put all the emphasis up top. Make sure your hair and make-up is always fresh and touched up and SMILE. Everyone will be looking at your pretty face and not your legs.
The Real Cougar Woman is a 5-carat diamond who knows the importance of taking care of her health, beauty, relationships, finances and spirituality. Linda Franklin says,”there is no stopping a woman who has a strong belief system, passion and a dream. All things are possible”. Linda’s book, Don’t Ever Call Me Ma’am helps women of all ages tap into their power and live life to the fullest.