It’s not just men who need help when it comes to pleasing women in the bedroom. Women have to connect to their own sexuality and push away some of the no no’s that have been getting in the way of our pleasure.
What are some of those myths than need to be debunked? Here’s the shortlist:-
- Men are like a light switch, either they are turned on or off
- Men get turned on without you even trying. Maybe that’s true if the guy’s 22, but beyond that, men need our help
- Men should know what turns you on. How can a man know your body better than you do? Let your partner know what you like. Better still, show him
- Not reciprocating during lovemaking. Some women really do just lie there and expect the male partner to do all the “work.” Men love to be made love to, so don’t overlook your opportunity to please your partner
- Thinking sex is “messy. Get your brain turned on to the joys of sex and off of cleaning the sheets
- Certain positions are “unladylike.” No such thing. If it pleases both of you go for it
- Refusing to let a partner try anything new. You don’t want to eat the same meal twice in a week, why would you expect your partner to want to have sex the same way every time
- Hiding sex toys. If you need a toy to add to your enjoyment, don’t be afraid to say so
- A man’s erection is all about you. Big, big mistake. A man can be under stress, not feel well, or just not have been as much in the mood as he thought. Don’t get offended – just calmly try doing something new you think he might enjoy.
Sex is about having fun, so don’t get all tangled up with what you think is right or wrong – just go for the gusto!
The Real Cougar Woman is a 5-carat diamond who knows the importance of taking care of her health, beauty, relationships, finances and spirituality. Linda Franklin says,”there is no stopping a woman who has a strong belief system, passion and a dream. All things are possible”. Linda’s book, Don’t Ever Call Me Ma’am helps women of all ages tap into their power and live life to the fullest.