Sex starved wives are more common than you think. It’s usually the husband that complains he’s not getting enough sex. But, now the wives are speaking out.
Here’s the big difference in the two scenarios. When men aren’t getting sex they don’t think it’s has anything to do with them. When women are rejected in bed or any other place, they think it’s all about them – I’m too boring, too fat, or too old? A woman always sees herself as the problem. Men don’t do that.
The truth is, if your man isn’t interested in sex, he’s not that unusual. After three decades of working as a couples therapist Michele Weiner Davis is convinced that low sexual desire in men is America’s best-kept secret.
Do you think you might be a sex-starved wife?
- Are you longing for more touch, sex and physical closeness?
- Have you been feeling hurt, depressed, resentful or angry about your partner’s lack of interest in sex?
- Have your feelings of resentment about your sex life prompted you to shut down emotionally?
- Out of anger, have you have you berated your partner or been mean-spirited?
- Do you wonder whether he really loves you?
- Do you question your attractiveness or femininity?
- Do you feel yourself building a wall around you to protect yourself from feelings of rejection?
- Have you grown increasingly exasperated that you haven’t been able to get your husband to understand what’s missing in your relationship?
- Are you feeling tempted to stray beyond your marriage to find companionship and sexual excitement?
- Have you been so desperate that you’ve even considered (or you are) having an affair?
- Do you feel ashamed that your husband isn’t like other men?
If you’ve answered “yes” to several of these questions, it’s time to get help or at least read “Sex Starved Wives” by Ms. Davis.
The Real Cougar Woman is a 5-carat diamond who knows the importance of taking care of her health, beauty, relationships, finances and spirituality. Linda Franklin says,”there is no stopping a woman who has a strong belief system, passion and a dream. All things are possible”. Linda’s book, Don’t Ever Call Me Ma’am helps women of all ages tap into their power and live life to the fullest.